miercuri, 1 decembrie 2010

I walk this lonely street on the boulevard of broken dreams

   I've decided I will write in English from this day forward 'cos of more reasons. Lately I felt that I am walking alone, on the boulevard of broken dreams (Green Day). My life was broken and I had entrapped myself in a cage. Every thought I had was painful, realizing that many of my actions, many of my argues were useless in this simple, short life. Time matters, carpe diem.(Live the moment). I was falling, not seeing the light, thinking it's just useless to do anything, trying to enjoy every moment tho', thinking about the present and not the future. I felt lonely and disillusioned. I've never felt so sad, hollow for a long time. 


 Then a simple decision change everything. The decision to stay. When everyone else left, the person didn't. I won't mention that person's name for the sake of my privacy but it matters. It matters the most where it should, in my soul and my heart. The person gave me light, understood me, believed in me and remained with me until the end. 

 I am sorry I cannot tell your name but this composition is dedicated to you. Thank you for saving me from the black abyss that I was heading to.

Un comentariu: